- We kindly request 24 hours notice for all cancellations. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be charged 50% of the service charge. No shows will be charged 100% of the service booked. Clients who arrive 15 mins or more late for their appointment may be unable to be seen and will be charged 100% of that service. We thank you in advance.
- We strive for perfection on every tan. If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your tan let us know within 24 hours of your appointment and you can come back in at no charge for us to fix. Any requests after 24 hours will be subjected to a re-application fee.
- Last minute appointment changes can’t be guaranteed, but we will try to accommodate your schedule.
- Any client having a covid-19 related symptom or a family member we can kindly ask you to cancel your appointment or reschedule. Safety is our priority.
- FDA recommends clients to take the following measures to protect against ingestion and inhalations during your sessions using: nose filters, protective eyewear, sealing lips with lip balm and protective undergarments.